This is about me..

Hi..
This is my very first blog.. I have no clue wat to add in here.. So i wud lik 2 start mentioning here a lil of myself and a list of all the ppl who hit my mind as wen i try soaring down the past quickly...
This is my very first blog.. I have no clue wat to add in here.. So i wud lik 2 start mentioning here a lil of myself and a list of all the ppl who hit my mind as wen i try soaring down the past quickly...
So i'm Wesley Arthur Paul, fondly as Wap(Waps), Wesley to some, Paul to some (Specially my PM), and very very fondly Dennis (exclusive for ppl who got 2 kno bot me in Allsec). Wat else do i say bout myself..?? I'm a friendly guy.. A VERY nice guy..(Ok ok.. U can stop giggling.. Maybe not VERY nice!! but am nice).. I luv singing.. I play some music instruments like the Guitar and the Keyboard.. Well i'm not a professional in any of these.. But then i luv singing to myself and playin to my own singing (Preferably Gospel).. I listen to all kinds of music but was too attracted towards Rock..
Hey!! Wait up... There's somethin i'm actually kinda gud at.. Playing video games.. I take pride in saying there were ppl who wud like to jus watch me play at the Play station..
Well i dream a lot!! Not exactly day-dreamin.. Its all weird dreams i get in my sleep.. But its fully action packed, mysterious, weird etc. etc. that ppl who actually listen to me r forced to b'live i had to sit for hours making up such a story (A gud story tho..).. The only thing i hate bout those r that half the time they don have an ending, so many a times i had to sit up and convince myself of a happy ending.. But all these thing's i'll tell u later..
I luv playing out-door games also (I'm not gud at those either)..
Rest willadd as it goes on.. :)
Ps1 : That pic of mine was takin in my office at Polaris in chennai.. Man!! U gotta admit it luks cool.. A close friend of mine agreed.. And thats y it is der..
ps2 : U really are gr8.. Now that u have read the most boring blog ever written i'm sure u wont have prolem reading others.. ;)
Wap..
[ My Guitar.. Will post a clearer image in the near future.. ]

2 comments:
hahaha!! welcome to the club! :)
Wah ?!
Dreams = Stories ??!
...Thanks for letting the pussy out of the bag !! :-X
Good Start!
Keep writing, I'm sure u'll keep us entertained :D
ps1: Nice pose Chikky, but do try the shot next time ! :P
Post a Comment