Friday, 13 July 2007

Lessons learnt [ Part 1 ] - an Insight of my Nature


Expect Nothing from a Friend.. Expect Everything from a Fiend


Many a times we expect many things from close friends, specially their attention. We get disappointed most of the time. Our friendship grows weak. The more we expect the weaker it grows.. A cold war begins. It almost ruins ur love for that friend. So I say, never expect anything. U don expect, u don get disappointed. But ur enemy on the other hand. Expect everything from him. Obviously u expect him to do some bad things to u.. In case he does, u r prepared. If he doesn't u become disappointed with yourself for suspecting such a nice chap. An enemy dies and a Friend is born.. Isn't it true?


Be Cold Hearted


A cold heart?? What I mean exactly is donot show ur feelings out. Why? Because they betray you. Some1 stabs ur back, jus show u dint even care they did that to u. That makes them feel bad. U win a point. Some1 praises you, show them u r 2 used to it. Some one talks behind u, show them u don even care about ppl who r two steps behind u. They'll think u r humble and nice. U win points everywhere. This specially applies to a Corporate world. On the other hand, if u get emotional with friends or any1 for that sake, u begin to depend on them emotionally. There you override the first point. Keep laughing. Keep crackin jokes. Friends'll love you. Don get Senti. Cry inside but laugh outside. They'll say u r fun. Get senti and u become boring. Ppl will still be there by u. But u eventually lose friends. U'll get maybe sympathy. Don't u agree.


Never Fall in Luv


I know this is gonna offend a lot. So i'll restrict it to ppl who haven't already fallen in. For ppl who are falling in luv, be prepared for the worst. Remember?? Luv is blind. U never know wat u run into. And most of the time it always leaves u wishing u were dead. So I have seen and so i tell u. For ppl who are already sinking: Sorry guys, wish I had told u this earlier. Those of u who dont agree with me plz put up ur hands.. No one?? Good..


Ps1: More to come..
Ps2: These I have seen and so I have written.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey wesley, all u scribbled is true. but in between, there are people who really are trustworthy, and i hope that you know to whom all these statements apply to!!
I understand, explaining not to be senti, u urself have become senti - that must ve made u write this!! :) :P ?? what 's behind da :D?

Nebula said...

* NO Comments !*

the blogger for change said...

hi bro...!!
nice scribblin that speaks sense...!!! but need not be cold hearted...!!
you ll meet good ppl...!!!
and my my...!!! you ve grown up and grown up wiser,...!!!!