If only I had known...
I opened my eyes.. Not able to see clearly.. Can see only the outlines.. People seemed to bend down and look at me.. I realized I was lying on the ground.. I couldn't feel anything.. I strained to look.. My senses strained to come back.. My shirt was soaked.. My hands seemed to be drenched.. There seemed to be water all around me.. I'm sinking.. Now was able to look at the faces around me.. They had too many questions on their faces.. Those eyes told me all I needed to know..
I had but little time..
I tried to tell them I'm alright.. Don kno if my mouth co-operated or maybe my ears dint hear them.. Tried to move my eyes.. Worked harder.. It was only red that I saw.. Blood!! Mine!! O+.. Universal donor.. Suddenly the people became busy.. Oh!! They had seen my eyes move.. I dint hear the ambulance comin or feel people lifting me to it.. I jus could see and still..
I had but little time..
My mind was racing.. My senses seemed to revolt.. It worked only on a strict forced-2-do basis.. I could feel something inserted to my hand.. Couldn't say wat it was.. Closed my eyes.. My mind seemed to soar through ends.. Was seeing my life in a life sized TV.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
I saw my mom, still packing my breakfast.. She was searchin for my socks.. And yes!! My mobile.. Oh!! I forgot to tell her how I loved the dinner she had cooked last night.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
I saw my friend I had fought jus this morning.. For fun.. Thought I'll give somethin to regret all mornin and confess in the evening.. But evening was never comin.. This is not supposed to happen.. I have to tell.. Somehow.. That I was jus kidding.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
I was seeing beautiful forests, hills... Nature.. The scenery.. The serenity.. The beauty.. One place I'd give anything to be back in.. How I wish I had not griped all the time.. How I wish I was back there and enjoy it all over.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
I saw sweet smilin faces.. Faces I had known for many years.. Wanted to say I never had better friends and dint mean to hurt.. Wanted to say I'd do anything to make it up.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
The screening continued.. All I saw was jus a disappointment.. I had lived a life of no purpose.. I had not done anything useful.. I remembered my maker.. Wat will he say.. I had read so many times how he'll welcome.. "Well done thou faithful and good servant!! Inherit the joy of the land".. But was I good to him? How many ppl have I made happy.. How many needy have I served.. Compared to the ones I had hurt, the ones I had made happy will stand no chance.. How I wish I had lived a better life.. How I wish I had made ppl happy when I had the chance.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
I felt a tear fall out my eye.. That was the only thing I could feel.. I made a humble prayer to my maker.. I knew I was a terrible disappointment to him.. I had always thought I can make up for all the bad deeds some time later.. But that later was never going to come.. I can only pray for forgiveness.. I felt another injection on my arm.. My mind was closin in.. Oh how I wish I had led a better life.. If only I had known..
I had but little time..
6 comments:
Basically, the idea was taken from a forward I received bout a girl hit by a drunk driver..
Is it really U who has written this ?!
.. Must say it's far beyond just "Scribbling" ! ;)
I advice you change your Blog Title !! :D
:-)
nice one da..
WTF??? A year since you left karunya and still ramble about that place???
Nice blog anyway! :)
good one wes..!!! in the rat race life ppl forget to live each day..!!
too busy to love.. too busy to share.. too busy to think about others..!!!!
keep goin..!!! nice one..1
Post a Comment