The Indifference!!
Well!! I'm back after a long time..
and So...
U better gear up!! Coz this is gonna be one loooong ride!!!
So as usual...
Scene1
---------
The other day, I was walkin down the road near central. It was a Saturday
evenin and as always the place was crowded. Near the turn I saw two traffic
policemen standing, swearing at the auto drivers and other passersby.. A
guy in a two wheeler was making the turn and these two cops suddenly jumped
in front of him.. The guy taken by surprise swerved to the right to avoid
hitting those cops. Thinkin he was tryin to escape one cop brought his
lathi hard on the guy's back.. He stopped screamin with pain. They asked
for his papers. He had them all.. But still he was forced to pay 100rs
"under-hand" after the cops harassed him sayin they have the right to
charge him under speeding or reckless driving or even under a hit-and-run
case if he did not comply.
So I was watchin this whole show b4 bein noticed. I jus turned and walked
away not wanting trouble. When I was sharing this shockin incident with a
friend, he jus said "Hey!! Wats the big deal?? It is so common!! So usual!!
Welcome to the world!!"
As usual..
Scene2
----------
The other day, I was in a share auto on my way home. The driver asked for
an extra five saying he wont stuff us and take us home like pigs. I paid
happily. The others did too, tho deep in my mind, I was feelin these share
autos were robbing us. But then suddenly a guy pulled up the auto.
"Hey machi, how are you doin? Howz the ride and life?". "Fine da. How r
u?". "Ok da!! Give me some hundred rupees da! A lil shortage". "I jus took
the auto da. Haven't earned much yet". "Hey why machi, u started lyin to me
itself? OK u carry on.. I'll see u later!!". "Cha! Why wud I lie to U. See
here I have jus 50 rupees now. Take it."
That settled it. The "friend" took the money and left. As soon as we went
out of earshot, the driver started swearin. I asked why did u have to give
him, if u don like him. "He is not my friend. If he needs money for
drinking, he does this. U don pay him, next day u get beaten up."
"Cant u complain to the police!"
"Wat can they do?Come as a security by my auto all day?
This is very usual in these parts. U haven't heard?"
Hmm..
As usual..
Scene3
---------
I was talkin to a friend. Our talks turned to marriage and then my friend
started discussin how so many ppl have gone for extra marital affairs and
how they are not loyal anymore and how the world has changed and how evn
Chennai has fallen for the western culture! I found the topic a lil
disturbin. It was then my friend said "It ok! Know all these things! These
are all usual things! These are so common nowadays"
So again as usual..
Scene4
---------
The other day i was talkin to another friend of mine who said she had
trouble with some guy eve-teasing her at the bus stop. I was like "WHAT??
The bus stop is a crowded place! How can they be doin that there?". "Oh? So
u think ppl will come and help in the smallest sign of trouble!! U wont get
help even if u r abused there!! I remembered another instance wen another friend of mine had the same thing to say! "To them its somethin which happens everyday!! So common!! So usual!!"
--------------------------
Now wat do we have in common in all these!!
It not the Evil that men do!!
"It is the Indifference of Good men to Evil doings!!"
Quit sayin its all common!! It is not!! It wont be if u quit sayin so..
It all starts with, “Not my Problem” attitude.
Unnecessary trouble. Why go ask for it. Right?
Slowly we adjust our lives to all these evil and slowly it becomes a part
of our very life.. Then slowly we ask ourselves, everybody does it! Why not
me? After all these days its all common!! Its a rat kill rat race.. U have
to kill to survive! “Survival of the fittest”.
There is a proverb in Tamil which says "Whatsoever u kill, the sin will be
cleansed of u wen u eat it!! ".
Wat a stupid world!!

Wap..
1 comment:
It's usual that the thick skinned ones and unusual for people like u!! :D
.. Waiting for Ur next posts ! ;)
Post a Comment